APKTOP1.COM – DMCA Policy
All the content posted and shared on Apktop1.com is available in various places on the Internet and is considered to be within the public domain. The content (including images and videos) posted is believed to be posted within our rights under the United States Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
Apktop1.com complies with 17 USC § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our policy is to respond to any infringement notifications and take appropriate actions in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other relevant intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Apktop1.com or if links to your copyrighted material have been returned through our search tool and you want this material removed, you must provide a written notice detailing the information listed below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a material is infringing your copyright. We recommend that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance regarding this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you, including a valid email address.
- Identify the full details of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, and include at least one search term under which the material appears in Apktop1.com’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Include the signature of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right alleged to be infringed.
Send the infringement notice to email@example.com.
Please allow 24-48 business hours for us to respond to your email. Please note that sending your complaint via email to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.